Followers

Wednesday 16 October 2013

RiRi Hearts Mac.



RiRi Hearts Mac Collection.

I only purchased a couple of items from this line as I wasn't able to get to my local Mac store the day this collection launched.
Although I think the only other thing I would have purchased would have been the cream colour base in diamonds.

I'm so happy with what I managed to get and I love love love love the packaging, It's so pretty.

I picked up the Mac RiRi Woo lipstick and the Her Cocoa  eyeshadow quad.

Mac Her Cocoa Eyeshadow Quad.


Bright bronze gold  (Lustre)
Soft peach  (Satin)
Warm antique gold   (Veluxe Pearl)
Chocolate bronze  (Lustre)

I did swatch these when I got them home and wasn't very impressed with how they came out but once I went in with a brush and applied them on my eyes i loved it! All of the colours are so beautiful. I have a feeling I will be using this a lot.


Mac RiRi Woo Lipstick

Matte red lipstick

As soon as I saw this on the stand in the mac shop I fell in love with it  <3.
I have used this about 5 times already and love the formulation and the colour so much.
I wish i'd had the money to have bought a back up.


2 comments:

  1. I love the look of the eye shadow quad!! Such beautiful colours & all natural as well <3 Definitely may have to try pick this up.. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks! I think it is selling out fast though so try and get it as soon as you can

      Delete